The TruView Sales View aggregates sales information by date(s) and location(s). The data can also be viewed across multiple locations at the Department and Item levels.
- Hierarchy or Location Level Summary Sales
- Hourly Sales View
- Department / Department Group Organization
- Hourly Department Sales View
- Item Movement Sales Data Advanced Searching
- Tender Specific Summary Totals
The TruView End of Day allows access to all ISS45 POS reports in PDF format across your locations. Multiple days for a single location and a single report may be accessed at one time. Report PDFs may be downloaded or printed from the user interface.
The TruView Transaction View contains all transactions from all stores uploaded in real-time. Transactions from multiple stores may be viewed at the same time. Available receipts can be viewed, downloaded, printed, or batch downloaded in original format.
Advance Filters Allow for Searching/Viewing:
- POS Transaction Number
- Cashier ID and Name
- Lane ID
- POS Department ID and Name
- Item Description
- POS Tender ID and Name
- Exact, Minimum, and Maximum Transaction Time
- Minimum and Maximum Transaction Amount
- Contains Item Equal, Less Than, or Greater Than Amount