The TruView Consolidated Data module aggregates sales information by date(s) and location(s). The data can also be viewed at the Department and Item level across multiple locations.
- Hierarchy or Location Level Summary Sales
- Hourly Sales View
- Department / Department Group Organization
- Hourly Department Sales View
- Item Movement Sales Data Advanced Searching
- Tender Specific Summary Totals
The TruView End of Day allows access to all ISS45 POS reports in PDF format across your locations. Multiple days for single location and single report may be accessed at one time. Report PDF’s may be downloaded or printed from the user interface.
The TruView Electronic Journal module contains all transactions from all stores uploaded in real time. Transactions from multiple stores my be viewed at the same time. Available receipts are able to be viewed, downloaded, printed or batch downloaded in their original format.
Advance Filters Allow for Searching/Viewing:
- POS Transaction Number
- Cashier ID and Name
- Lane ID
- POS Department ID and Name
- Item Description
- POS Tender ID and Name
- Exact, Minimum and Maximum Transaction Time
- Minimum and Maximum Transaction Amount
- Contains Item Equal, Less Than or Greater Than Amount